Today’s article is regarding how you can Install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta Without Developer Account. The Apple kicked off the WWDC 2021 event with stunning announcements and features for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. There are plenty of features across the board to get you excited, for example, the Focus Mode, Offline Siri, powerful Spotlight, etc. Still, the public beta won’t be available till July 2021. Nevertheless, there’s an easy way to Install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta even if you do not have a $99 developer account. Let’s install iOS 15 on the iPhone.
Note, The steps to install iPadOS 15 are identical, so you can follow the steps below and receive the latest software on your iPad as well.
Devices Supported by iOS 15
All the devices operating iOS 14 would be supported and get iOS 15 as per the regular schedule. The devices placed below would receive iOS 15.
- iPod Touch (seventh generation)
- iPhone SE, SE (second generation)
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
- iPhone X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12, 12 Mini
Devices Supported by iPadOS 15
- iPad 8th generation
- iPad 7th generation
- iPad 6th generation
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad Air 4th generation
- iPad Air 3rd generation
- iPad Air 2nd generation
- iPad mini 5th generation
- iPad mini 4th generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 4th generation
- 11-inch M1 iPad Pro
- 12.9-inch M1 iPad Pro
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 3rd generation
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro 1st generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st generation
Install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta
Beta Profiles is the most secure place to install developer profiles on your Apple devices. The website is entirely free and runs on donations to give you the latest developer builds of iOS and iPadOS. If you undergo Apple’s Developer program, it would cost $99/year to get early access to the latest OS. Nevertheless, if you’re an enthusiast, then Beta Profiles makes perfect sense.
Well, Before installing the iOS 15 developer beta, you should understand that the OS may have bugs that can make your iPhone function erroneously. Nevertheless, these bugs shall be solved in the subsequent software updates. However, it would be best if you back up your iPhone before proceeding.
1. Initiate the Safari browser on your iPhone and go to betaprofiles.com. Scroll down to see the iOS 15 tile and press the Install Profile button.
2. The site would prompt you to download a profile on the iPhone, press Allow. Now open the Settings app and press Profile Downloaded.
3. The iOS 15 Beta software profile is available to be installed. Press the Install button on the top-right corner.
4. Next, navigate to Settings > General > Software Update. Press Download and Install to begin downloading iOS 15. After that, your iPhone would do its job, and you would get iOS 15. Yes, it’s that easy.
Also, Check :
- AirPlay from iPhone to Mac or iMac in Easy Ways
- WeChat Alternatives for Android and iOS
- Procreate Alternatives for Windows 10
Wrapping Up: Install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta Without Developer Account
Now you know that how you can install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta Without Developer Account. The freshest developer OS that we installed was stable on our devices as of writing this article, but your mileage may differ. Let me know your opinions on the latest developer build and which feature is your favorite.