All of us know that a high-level modified Android version is run on the Fire TV Stick, which doesn’t support Google apps. But, Fire TV Stick like to support the Google Chrome, although there is no such services of Google Play or Framework. Thus, read our article below for the installation of Chrome in Fire TV Stick. User needs for side-loading the APK of Chrome on Fire TV Stick and its finish. For that purpose, let’s move towards steps.
Installation of Google Chrome on Fire TV Stick in 2021
- 1. Firstly, go for the downloading of APK of Chrome on Fire TV Stick. User must notice that the downloading will be of latest version and its variant of APK have parameters such as ‘Android 7.0+’, ‘nodpi’ and ‘arm64-v8a+armeabi-v7a’. By doing this, latest Chrome version will be downloaded on the Fire TV.
- 2. First step doesn’t help in getting the latest version by simple download. For the ease in accessing, 88 APK of Chrome on the Google Drive is uploaded by me.
- 3. In the next step, user must need our article named as “How to Side-load Android Apps on Fire TV Stick” for performing the process of side-loading. In short, user must transfer the file of APK in Fire TV by the utilization of “Send Files To TV App” and after this, go for the installation of it by using the app “Total Commander”. User can easily perform these steps by going through our above mentioned article.
- 4. After transferring APK, open the application of Total Commander in Fire TV and then move towards the folder of “Download”. In download folder, APK of Chrome will be there.
- 5. After the tapping on Chrome APK, choose the option of “Install”.
- 6. In the next step, allow the “Installation of Unknown Apps” in Total Commander available on the next page.
- 7. In seventh step, once again tap on the option of “Install”.
- 8. Lastly, open the Chrome and it will be running here on the Fire TV Stick with the exception of any issue. Rather than Google Play Services Lacking as well as more components, Chrome has better performance on Fire TV. One thing you needs to be kept in mind that it has not the better performance with remote like Chrome on Android TV that’s why, user need a mouse to connect for the ease in the navigation.
In 2021, Running Google Chrome on Fire TV Stick
Thus, here is the way of installing and running Google Chrome on Fire TV Stick. Keep in mind that no Chrome version is available for TV, therefore, utilize the Chrome version of Smartphone. According to my utilization, except remote navigation, all functionality of Chrome works perfectly.
Also, Check :
This is all from my side. If someone is looking for accessing the Play Store on the Fire TV Stick or utilizing the Google Drive for stream, it will go for our associated articles. Kindly inform us in the below section of comments if there are any questions.