Apple Music’s most recent feature is replay. You may view the songs you listened to the most throughout the course of the full year. Apple Music Replay lets you browse your most played songs whenever you choose, similar to Spotify’s Wrapped playlist. It won’t take long to access this playlist using various devices, and it will.
How to Access Your Favorite Songs in Apple Music
We’ll show you how to view your most frequently played songs on Apple Music across a variety of devices in this guide.
Playback of Apple Music
Apple Music Replay is a kind of automatically created recap playlist that displays the songs you used to use this music streaming service the most. You can use this feature to view your most frequently played songs from 2020 or any other year because Apple Music first released it in January 2021.
The musicians, bands, and songs on these playlists are the ones you listened to the most. Apple Music Replay not only allows you to see what you listened to in the past, but it also serves as a reminder of music you may have forgotten. Additionally, Apple includes music from any other device you used to sign in to your Apple Music account, not only music you listened to on your iPhone.
The Wrapped playlist on Spotify served as the model for this function. You may watch your Replay playlist on Apple Music at any time, unlike the Wrapped feature, which is only available at the end of the year.
Replay playlists may only be created if you have an Apple Music membership, though. Apple won’t be able to create the Replay playlist for you if you haven’t even had a membership up to this point but have continued to listen to Apple Music. Once you have listened to a sufficient amount of songs, you will be able to view your most played songs for this year if you decide to subscribe to Apple Music right away.
How to Find Your iPhone’s Most Played Apple Music Songs
On the Apple Music website or the iPhone app, you may access your Apple Music Replay playlist. Use the instructions below to locate your iPhone’s most-played Apple Music songs:
- On your home screen, open the Apple Music app.
- Go to the Listen Now tab on the bottom menu by navigating.
3. At the very bottom of the Listen Now area, you can find the folder titled Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
4. Replay 2020 should be opened.
5. View all of the songs you listened to most in 2020 by scrolling down. You won’t have to worry about finding songs that you no longer enjoy being on this playlist because it is updated frequently.
6. You now have the option to listen to the playlist by tapping the Play or Shuffle buttons next to its title.
7. There are 100 songs in the Replay playlist from every year. In the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year area, look for the Replay 2017 folder to see which songs you listened to most in 2017.
8. Each playlist will have a Featured Artists section that you can access. Tap on the See All button in the bottom-right corner of your screen if you want to see exactly which artists you listened to.
How to Find Your iPad’s Most Played Apple Music Songs
Similar to how you would locate and access your Apple Music Replay folders on an iPhone, you can do the same on an iPad. To learn how, stick to the steps below:
- Open the iPad’s Apple Music app.
- On the sidebar, click the Listen Now tab.
- Go to the section titled Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
- Tap on the folder for the year that interests you after finding it.
- Find your most-played Apple Music songs by scrolling down.
All there is to it is that. Going all the way back to the year that you first subscribed to Apple Music, you may explore playlists from those years.
How to Use a Mac to Find Your Most Popular Apple Music Songs
You may utilise the Apple Music website on your Mac to find your most-played songs on the service. What you must do is as follows:
- Use your browser to visit the Apple Music website.
- The Sign In button can be found in the top-right corner of your screen.
- On the following page, click the Continue with Password option.
- Enter your Apple ID and your Apple Music account password.
- On the left sidebar, select the Listen Now option.
- Play Your Top Songs by Year Again.
- Find the year you wish to see the songs that had the most plays for (For example, 2020).
- To hear the tracks, click on the Replay 2020 folder.
- Simply click the Play button located on the left side of each folder to start playing one of the Replay playlists.
Songs from the Replay playlist can be included into other playlists at your discretion. You can still share the Replay playlist to different devices even if Apple Music Replay doesn’t include images and in-depth information like Spotify Wrapped.
The Music app on your Mac may be used to view the Replay playlists exactly the same manner.
How to Find Your Most Popular Songs on Windows with Apple Music
You can use iTunes or the Apple Music website to see which Apple Music tracks you’ve listened to the most on your Windows computer.
Follow these instructions to locate the Replay folder on the Windows version of the Apple Music website:
- Go to Apple Music on your browser once it’s open.
- Locate the Sign In button in your browser’s upper right corner.
- Use your Apple ID and password to log in.
- The Listen Now tab is located in the left sidebar.
- To access the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year section, scroll down.
- Locate and select the Replay folder for a year.
- To hear the Replay playlist, press the Play button.
Apple Music services are also accessible through iTunes:
- On your Windows machine, launch iTunes.
- If you haven’t already, log into your account, and then select the Browse option from the top menu.
- On the list, you may find Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
How to Find Your Most Popular Songs on Android with Apple Music
You can install Apple Music on your Android device if you’re a user. Similar to how it would on an iPhone, it operates. You can utilise Apple Music’s Replay feature as well as long as you have a subscription. To locate your most-played Apple Music tracks on your Android smartphone, follow these steps:
- On your Android smartphone, launch the Apple Music app.
- The Listen Now tab is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the folder Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
- Select Play after locating the Replay folder for a year.
Recall all of your previous favourite songs.
It’s simple to figure out how to view the songs you listened to most frequently on Apple Music. You may view the songs you have listened to the most frequently each year since you joined Apple Music, regardless of the device you use. Even though it’s always preferable to wait until the year’s end for the full effect, you can glance at this year’s top picks.
Have you ever utilised the Replay feature on Apple Music? Which playlist most shocked you? Comment below with your thoughts and let us know.