This article is regarding how you can Install macOS 12 Monterey Beta Without Developer Account. Apple, in its annual developer conference, WWDC 2021, showcased the latest OS for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Watch. Packed with intuitive features, they issued the beta software for developers with the keynote, but the general public cannot access it until July.
Nevertheless, if you’re an enthusiast like me who cannot wait to try out the latest software, here’s how to Install macOS 12 Monterey Beta Without Developer Account. Let’s begin.
Devices Supported by macOS 12
macOS 12 Monterey will support the subsequent Mac devices.
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- iMac (late 2015 and later)
- Mac Mini (late 2014 and later)
- Mac Pro (late 2013 and later)
- MacBook (early 2016 and later)
- MacBook Air (early 2015 and later)
- MacBook Pro (early 2015 and later)
Note: You should back up your Mac before installing the latest macOS Monterey on your Mac computer. The developer profile usually is full of bugs in the initial stages which can cause your machine to crash, but the fixes are regularly patched with the next update.
Install macOS 12 Monterey Beta Without Developer Account on Mac
Installing macOS 12 Monterey Beta Without Developer Account on your Mac computer is really easy. Here, we will use betaprofiles.com to install the developer profile directly without creating a developer profile that requires $99. Don’t worry, also if the profile is downloaded from a 3rd-party, the actual OS is downloaded from Apple’s server itself. This profile is a developer profile that requires $99/year if you enroll in Apple’s Developer program. Beta Profiles gives it for free.
1. Initiate a web browser on your Mac computer and go to betaprofiles.com.
2. Here, you’d get all the profiles for the latest OS announced by Apple. Press the Install Profile button under macOS 12 Beta Profile.
3. Your Mac computer browser would download a DMG file. Double press to open the file and install the package on Mac.
4. Now, double-press the “macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtilit.pkg” file in the open window to begin the installer.
5. Follow the steps to finish the setup. Once finished, you’d be ready to install macOS 12 on your Mac computer.
6. Open System Preferences and press Software Update.
7. It would search and give you an option to download macOS 12 Beta. Press Download in the pop-up that follows and wait for it to complete. It’s an 11GB file, so that it may take some time.
8. After that, your Mac computer would restart and do its thing. Once that is finished, you would have the latest macOS 12 Monterey up and running on the Mac. Enjoy!
Also, Check :
- Install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta Without Developer Account
- AirPlay from iPhone to Mac or iMac in Easy Ways
- Drawing Programs for PC and Mac
Wrapping Up: Install macOS 12 Monterey Beta Without Developer Account
This was a fast way to Install macOS 12 Monterey Beta Without Developer Account. Like I stated, installing a developer beta comes with many bugs and can crash your system. That’s why you should always backup so that you do not lose your precious data.