In an ideal world, you could invite your pals to share your Robux treasure with them with the press of a button. But even the virtual worlds you create on Roblox aren’t ideal. You might need to clear a few hurdles in order to give Robux to your buddies.
How to Gift Others Robux
Since giving Robux on Roblox isn’t as easy as clicking a “donate” button, players have gotten creative. They have created a few methods for “giving” Robux to users without the use of a specific button.
Yes, there are a few different methods. You can select a strategy that suits your needs.
This page details the various ways to give Robux to other players and explains how to donate Robux from your account.
Selling a PC Game Pass to Robux Donations
One fantastic way to give Robux that you already have in your account is by selling a Game Pass. You’ll need two Roblox accounts—likely yours and a friend’s—to complete this. Here is what to do.
- Launch Roblox and sign in using the account of the receiver or friends.
2. Choosing the Create tab.
3. Since every Roblox account comes with a game upon registration, you should already have one made. It is commonly referred to as [gamers tagPlace. ]’s
4. To the right of the game, click the gear symbol.
5. From the drop-down menu’s list of choices, select Create Game Pass.
6. Choose any file from your computer and upload it using the Choose File button on the following screen. This is only a placeholder, so anything might be used in its place.
7. Fill out the Game Pass Name field with a name for your Game Pass.
8. Enter a description in the Description text box, if desired.
9. Select Preview from the menu.
10. Click the Verify Upload button in the green.
11. A message box stating that the Game Pass has been successfully produced will show up.
12. Open the drop-down menu by going to the gear icon (Settings) for the new game.
13. Choose Configure.
14. From the menu options in the left menu pane, choose Sales.
15. Turn on the “Item for Sale” functionality.
16. In the form, type the price (the amount you want to donate). Only 70% of the sale amount goes to the recipient; the remaining 30% goes to Roblox. For instance, you would put 143 Robux for the price if you wanted to give 100 Robux.
17. The Save button must be clicked for your Game Pass to go live.
18. Send your friend or receiver the link, or direct them to your games list.
19. Use your Roblox account to look for the Game Pass or the sale URL provided by your friend or recipient.
20. Purchase a Game Pass.
21. The donation of Robux is now finished.
The aforementioned procedure does not immediately result in Robux. The “Pending Sales” period on Roblox lasts for three days and allows players to transfer money to one another.
You can establish a Game Pass on your friend’s account that grants gamers Robux by following the instructions above. After Roblox costs, you use your account to pay for Game Pass access with Robux, and the receiver receives 70% of it.
Donate Robux with Group Funds (PC and Mobile)
Another method of “giving” money to other players is through the transfer of Group funds. Additionally, the Roblox mobile app supports it. To use this technique, you must have a Group with funds already in the account.
Establish a Roblox Group.
You need to have a group and funds available to donate for it in order to use group funds to give Robux to another person.
Adding Funds to Your Roblox Group is the section you should skip if you already have a group. When you get to Donate Group Funds to a Specific Player, double-skip if your group has money already.
- You must make a Group if you haven’t already. In the bottom-right corner of the screen on a mobile device, tap the horizontal ellipsis (three horizontal dots). On a PC, click the upper-left corner’s three horizontal lines.
2. Scroll down on a mobile device and choose Groups. Select Groups for PC from the list.
3. On a PC or a smartphone, tap the Create Group button.
4. Complete all required fields.
5. Start the new Group by spending 100 Robux.
6. On your PC, you must now create a game and a Game Pass. Skip to Step 23 if you need to add money to the Group account. If money is available, move on to step 29. Otherwise, go to the Groups page and select the Create tab.
7. Choose the Group Creations tab next.
8. Make sure the target group is selected in the left menu.
9. To start a new game, use the green button.
10. Choose Baseplate or any other game category from this point forward. It makes no difference because the Game Pass is utilised in its place.
11. Click the gear icon to the right of your newly created game.
12. Choose Create Pass from the drop-down menu at this point.
13. Using the Choose File button, upload a file. The type of file you select is irrelevant because this is only a dummy or temporary pass.
14. The Game Pass, please.
15. To begin, click the green Preview button.
16. The green Verify Upload button should be clicked.
17. Go to the right of the Game Pass once it has been generated and click the gear icon.
18. Select Configure from the drop-down menu after that.
19. From the left menu pane, choose Sales.
20. Adjust the Item for Sale toggle so that it is ON.
21. In the relevant field, enter the price.
22. Click Save.
How to Add Money to Your Roblox Group
You must contribute money once your Roblox group game is set up in order to give the other player your Robux in the form of a donation.
- As the donor, donate money from your account to the group game. Use the sales URL to purchase the new Group Game Pass or conduct a search on the sales website.
- By visiting the Group Page, you can verify that the Robux are being added to the Group funds.
To the right of the Group name, select the horizontal ellipsis (three horizontal dots).
- Select Configure Group while scrolling.
4. From the menu in the left pane, choose Revenue, followed by Summary.
5. It will state Pending and take three days for the funds of the Group to reflect it.
Incorporate a Roblox user into your group game.
6. You need to add the person to the group so you can give them Robux from the group now that you have a Group Game set up with money ready to distribute. They must first request membership in the organisation.
Visit the Roblox profile or home page.
In the bottom-right corner of the screen on a mobile device, tap the horizontal ellipsis (three horizontal dots). In the upper-left corner of the page on a PC, click the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines).
Scroll down on a mobile device and choose Groups. Select Groups for PC from the list.
- On your existing group, tap or click.
- Select Configure Group from the menu that appears after clicking the horizontal ellipsis (three horizontal dots) in the top right corner of your group page.
- Select Members. choose Requests next.
- Select Approve from the person’s profile after finding it. They must have asked for permission if they don’t show up.
- Now that your friend has joined the group, you may carry on with the Robux donation procedure.
- Give Group Money to a Particular Player
- After approving your friend’s request to join your group and setting up a Group Game with funds available to distribute, you must pay them in Robux.
Donate Group Funds to a Specific Player
- Give the person you’ve chosen some more money from the Group Game. Return to the Revenue menu and choose Payouts.
- Click One-Time Payout at this point.
- After that, click Add Payout Recipient.
- In the username field, type the name of your friend or recipient.
- Choose the recipient’s name from the drop-down menu by scrolling.
- Click OK to move forward. However, the recipient must belong to the Group you created. You should add them if you haven’t already before proceeding with these procedures.
- Decide how many Robux you want to give the recipient. To cover the dividend, there must be adequate money in the Group account.
- Hit the Distribute key.
- There is no waiting period until the payoff is given to the beneficiary.
Robux Gift Cards to Buy
You may always purchase a Robux gift card if you have access to a credit card or don’t feel like following all the steps in the techniques mentioned above.
Gift cards are offered at physical stores all around the world. For a nearby location, look into the following shops to purchase a card:
CVS Pharmacy, Walmart
If you choose a physical card, you must still mail it to your intended recipient so they can use it. Digital cards are always a possibility for quicker donations. For digital cards in various denominations, check out retailers like GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy, and Target.
To purchase gift cards directly from Roblox, visit the company’s official website. You can choose a custom amount in addition to the preset values of $10, $25, and $50 for gift cards. Each gift card comes with a free virtual item when the gift code is used, regardless of where it was bought.
FAQs for Giving Robux
You may learn more about giving Robux in this area.
Could you just give your friends direct Robux?
Indeed and no. Unfortunately, there isn’t a straightforward solution.
You can buy physical gift cards and “snail mail” them to pals or you can buy digital gift cards and send them to your friends. Money from your account cannot be transferred to a friend’s Roblox account, though.
You can “gift” Robux to friends using one of the techniques discussed in the article if you have a lot of money and want to spread the wealth. You can do this right from your account. The simplest approach to “give” money is to do a “payout” from a Group account to which both of you belong.
Some gamers might not be willing to spend the 100 Robux required to start a new Roblox Game Group, though. If that describes you, you may always request that the recipient or friend “purchase” a Game Pass for you. There are several drawbacks to using this approach, including as the three-day waiting period and the percentage that Roblox retains from the transaction.
Finally, giving Robux to other players is as easy as purchasing a gift card, however some gamers don’t have that choice. The “long-winded” procedures in this article are workarounds to “give” from your balance if you have a surplus of Robux in your account or don’t want to use a credit card. Utilizing a shared Group account is the simplest option, but if you don’t mind waiting a little while, you can also choose the individual Game Pass sale.