Today’s article is regarding how you can quickly Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Not Using GPU. Cyberpunk blends elements of science fiction, action, political dystopias, and adventure and has submerged itself into the hearts and minds of many young gamers. This dynamic and addicting game has smashed many records. However, many users have raised complaints regarding configurational issues; for example, Cyberpunk 2077 not using GPU on the PC version.
Although it has been praised for narratives, graphics, and settings, its gameplay elements, AI limitations, and technical issues received criticism at launch. But worry not! You can toggle off some settings to improve performance and have the most enjoyable gaming experience with a high adrenaline rush.
How To Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Not Using GPU
Here are few methods to fix Cyberpunk 2077 Not Using GPU issue.
Method 1 To Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Not Using GPU
- Firstly, go to the game’s folder and picked Engine. This opens many tabs from where you have to pick Config and then open Memory_pool_budgets.csv in Wordpad.
- Decrease the PoolCPU value to half of your RAM, leaving 4GB for Windows to run.
- Make assured the value of the PoolGPU field is the same as how much VRAM you have.
- Save your document and continue with the game for notable and desired changes.
Method 2 To Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Not Using GPU
- Install DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and the latest NVIDIA drivers.
- Make assured the installed NVIDIA drivers are placed in a folder that is easily accessible.
- Uninstall your graphic drivers with the aid of DDU in a safe way. Be mindful of your NVIDIA settings as they may get deleted.
- Restart your Windows PC before installing the new drivers.
- Next, Install the new NVIDIA drives through the custom install.
- Restart your PC one more time, and you’re now ready to continue the game from where you left off but with better performance and graphics.
Method 3 To Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Not Using GPU
This is an easy and quick one-step process for all gaming users. All you have to perform is turn down Cascaded Shadows Range and Cascaded Shadows Resolution values to medium or low to boost a few frames per second. Well, If you’re using an NVIDIA RTX card, make assured to turn on DLSS as well and turn off features like chromatic aberration and film grain. Easy isn’t it?
Also, Check :
These are some quick ways to fix Cyberpunk 2077 not using GPU, but an authentic fix from the company’s side is still on hold. Meanwhile, follow these steps precisely to see the game leverage all logic cores and to have a top-notch gaming experience.