Bypassing broadcast, cable, and satellite TV, Peacock TV, based in the US, enables viewers to access content using only an internet connection. In addition to syndicated and original content, the service offers NBC original programmes. The Peacock TV app was made available to consumers on Amazon devices on June 24, 2021, eliminating the need for sideloading.
We’ll go over how to install Peacock TV to your Firestick device in this article. If Peacock TV isn’t yet accessible in your area, you can sideload it and learn how to use Firestick with more privacy by visiting our FAQs section.
How to Connect an Amazon Fire TV Stick to Peacock TV
- To add Peacock TV to your Firestick from Amazon:
2. Click Find then Search from the Firestick’s home screen.
3. Use the voice feature on your Firestick remote to search for “Peacock TV” or enter a search for it.
4. On the list of suggestions, select “Peacock TV.” You might need to scroll down a little to find “Peacock TV” underneath Apps & Games.
5. Select Get or Download next.
6. Peacock TV is about to download and set up.
7. Once finished, launch the app to start streaming.
Update Peacock TV on a Firestick: How Do I?
Your Peacock TV app will immediately update if you downloaded it from the Appstore. Make sure the Firestick Settings’ Automatic Updates option is turned on.
To enable it, navigate to Firestick Settings > Applications > Appstore > Automatic Updates.
It ought to be on by default.
You’ll receive an error warning and be prompted to update if your Peacock TV app has been sideloaded. After removing it, carry out the following:
- The Home key on your Firestick control should be long-pressed
2. Select Apps in the pop-up menu.
3. Quick Menu for Firestick
4. Find the Downloader app and launch it.
5. Select the URL text box on your remote, type “firesticktricks.com/peacock,” then press the Go button.
6. As the Peacock TV APK downloads to your Firestick, give it a few minutes.
7. Choose Install in the bottom right when prompted.
8. The installation of Peacock TV will take a little while.
Select the Done button.
Your copy of the Peacock app is now the most recent.
On a Firestick, how do I sideload Peacock TV?
You can sideload the Peacock TV app onto your Firestick if the Amazon Store does not offer it in your region. To do this, install the Downloader app, enable installation of apps from unknown sources, then sideload the software onto your Firestick. This is how:
Setup a downloader
The official app for sideloading applications onto Firestick is called Downloader. It can be purchased at the Amazon Store.
1. Click Find then Search from the Firestick Home screen. To access Search for earlier versions, click the magnifying glass symbol in the top left corner.
2. Type “Downloader” and choose it from the list of results.
3. Choose the Downloader icon or title in the following box.
4. To install Downloader, select Get or Download.
Activate Unknown Sources for Apps
You must enable Apps from Unknown Sources in order to sideload apps on Firestick.
1. From the Firestick Home screen, select Settings from the middle bar or scroll down and select My Fire TV.
3. Access the Developer menu. My Fire TV settings menu on the Firestick
Choose Install Unknown Apps in step 4.
5. Select Downloader and make sure it reads ON in the results.
Applications can now be sideloaded onto your Firestick through a downloader.
Peacock TV sideloads on Firestick
1. Long-press the Home key on your Firestick remote and choose Apps. Quick Menu for Firestick
2. Find and launch the Downloader application. When using Downloader for the first time, you’ll see a few prompts; just ignore them to keep going.
3. Using your remote, choose the text box, type “firesticktricks.com/peacock” into it, and then press the Go button.
4. Allow the Peacock TV APK to download to your Firestick for a few minutes.
5. Click Install in the bottom right corner when requested.
6. After a brief installation period, click the Done prompt to finish the process.
On the Firestick, is Peacock TV free?
The majority of Peacock TV’s programming is accessible for free streaming. With either of the subscription tiers, users have access to more content, including originals. For Peacock Premium and Peacock Premium Plus, respectively, you must pay $4.99 and $9.99 each month.
On your Firestick, access the hottest Peacock TV content.
Peacock TV delivers original and syndicated content via the app directly from the internet, including material from NBC and other sources. The Peacock TV app is now formally accessible on Amazon Firestick devices and can be downloaded from the Appstore to add to your collection.
Do you currently watch Peacock TV? If so, what are your initial impressions? Which streaming apps are some of your favourites? Comment here and let us know what you think about using Firestick.