4 Best Free Email Hosting On A Custom Domain
Using a free random domain email address on your contact page may reflect negatively on you and your organisation if your web hosting package does not include email hosting. Customers and business owners are wary of emails received from generic email addresses. A free custom domain email address elevates your company’s professionalism and credibility.
Why Is A Custom Domain Email Beneficial To You?
A free custom domain email demonstrates your own personality in business and communications. Aside from that, there are several more advantages, such as:
- When someone searches for your email address, they will immediately locate your job by glancing at your domain name. This makes it simple for people to contact you and learn about your job.
- In today’s digital environment, there are several ways to sell your company. However, in all of these cases, a personalised email address is the most straightforward way to market your company to potential clients.
- As your workforce increases, you may update your personalised email address and generate consistent group emails for all of your employees. As a result, your office or business’s workers may work in a professional and formal setting. For example, [email protected]
- Consider yourself the owner of a multimillion-dollar corporation. How unprofessional would it appear if you sent any promotional offers or other updates through the domains of Google or Yahoo? Because practically every functioning business has a custom domain email, most of your consumers will regard that as spam.
Advantages Of Using A Custom Domain For Email
- It gives your email a distinct and standard identification, allowing anyone who wants to contact you to do so.
- If you have a tiny business and no one knows about it, a custom domain email can help you build it and establish it as a brand.
- It increases the reputation of your company so that everyone can trust your brand.
- It aids in raising brand recognition.
- Changing your one email address to a free custom domain email address informs your clients that you are serious about your business and are working hard to improve it.
- You can easily convert your existing email to a new domain email address without having to create a new account.
Custom domain email assists you in growing and increasing brand visibility. Finally, this will assist your company in terms of both client base and income growth.
There are no restrictions on including a domain name with your personalised emails. This custom domain email has several benefits for your business and enterprise. You should recognise that every such valuable feature comes at a reasonable cost, so you should experiment with customised domain email. If you are looking for free ones, you must be prepared to forego certain important features.
Let’s take a look at some of the greatest custom domain email systems.
1. Yandex Mail
Yandex is a Russian search engine company that was created in 1997. Today, the company has 18 offices throughout the world and provides over 70 services, including Yandex Mail. It is suitable for anyone who wants to set up an email hosting server in conjunction with their domain name. Not only is it fast and adaptable, but it is also less expensive than other service providers.
Yandex’s free edition has 1,000 mailboxes with 10 GB of storage space. Collaborative technologies such as Yandex Telemost, Messenger, Calendar, Notes, and Documents are also available. Yandex has been in business for decades and has built a strong reputation. Its reputation is so strong that some Reddit users believe its browser and other services exceed Google’s.
ImprovMX is free for up to one domain and 25 aliases per domain. It is an excellent option for small enterprises. Later on, you’ll need to point your MX records and route everything from one field to whatever email address you choose. Because ImprovMX takes substantially less time to process than Zoho, most small businesses choose it over alternative solutions.
There are a few free plan limits, such as just offering basic delivery speed. In terms of customer service, if you have a free account, you can only email your questions, and their normal response time is 2-3 days, which might be inconvenient at times.
You cannot send emails using the SMTP service, and your free account has a file attachment restriction of 10 MB. Premium account prices begin at $9 per month.
Because of its great email hosting services, Zoho Mail must rank at the top of the list. Yes, there is a free plan for life with up to five users, 5 GB of storage per user, and a 25 MB attachment limit. The free email hosting plan’s main drawback is that it only permits online customer access. You must use the webmail client provided by Zoho Mail. It cannot be linked to your favourite client, such as Gmail.
The free plan is sufficient for the majority of people and is completely free of bothersome advertisements. Because of the system’s simple user interface, even a layperson may quickly set it up.
Users may use the web interface to view their emails even when using public computers. Similarly, mobile applications allow you to easily speak using your smartphone. The administration dashboard offers numerous options for defining policies, rules, and filters to govern user and email traffic.
Although GMX is not as well-known as the other free email services described above, it covers all of your basic email requirements. One of the most enticing aspects of the GMX is its 65 GB of storage capacity. Users may set up to 10 email accounts, each with its own mail collector, address book, organiser, and file storage.
Your uploads are restricted to 50 MB in size. To distribute larger files, you can use the in-house cloud. You get access to a total of 2 GB of storage space. Because of the significant storage limits, users may retain up to 500,000 emails, and GMX provides a number of configurable filters that allow you to automatically eliminate junk and organise communications.
An Alternative To The Free Choice Offered
You can utilise the services described above at the start of your venture. However, if you can afford to switch to a commercial version instead of using free custom domain email, Google Workspace or G-Suite is the best available alternative on the market. The basic Business Starter membership costs around $6 per user each month, and there is 24/7 support available to help you with any delivery issues.
Furthermore, it guarantees 99.99 per cent uptime, which is the industry’s highest. It is significant when dealing with thousands of consumers. It also has virus protection built-in and can help you connect your account with Outlook, Apple, and Thunderbird.
Instead of creating a public domain before starting your business, create a custom domain since it will help you expand your business and establish it as a trustworthy brand. When it creates a brand, everyone should be aware of it.
Any free custom domain email gives your company a valid address so that everyone can reach you without misunderstanding. It provides appropriate and comprehensive protection to ensure that your information is protected and not exposed.