Best Ways to Download YouTube Videos on Android
By 2022, YouTube will have more than 2.6 billion active monthly users who spend hours perusing the site’s content. Many people use YouTube to listen to their favourite songs and other music, while others use it to watch vlogs, learn new things, and educate themselves.
With Android, download YouTube videos
But we’ve all experienced the situation where we wanted to watch our favourite YouTube videos but were unable to do so due to a weak network connection. What would be the greatest way to watch YouTube videos if you were on a long-haul flight or travelled to a remote location? The best option is to download YouTube videos to an Android phone or tablet so that you may watch them at a later time.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android
On Android, though, how can you download YouTube videos? Where are the videos that were downloaded kept? Fear not—we’ll look carefully at the finest approaches of saving YouTube videos to your collection.
Use these techniques exclusively to download YouTube videos that you own or are covered by the Creative Commons usage licence.
1. YouTube Premium: The Recommended Way to Download YouTube Videos on Android
Use of YouTube Premium is the best and sole authorised method for downloading YouTube videos to an Android smartphone. You may enjoy YouTube without ads, as well as background playback, picture-in-picture, and support for YouTube Music. Most significantly, you have limitless access to native video downloads.
TIP: If you don’t already have a YouTube subscription, you can probably get one with Google Opinion credits for nothing.
How do I download videos to my Android device while having a current YouTube Premium subscription? That’s what we’re going to learn, I suppose.
How to Download YouTube Videos Using YouTube Premium
- On your Android smartphone, launch the YouTube app and sign into YouTube Premium using your active Google account.
- Play the video that you wish to save to your Android device right now.
- Next, click the download button located just below the video.
downloading choice Premium YouTube
- There will be a pop-up window. Here, choose the video quality of your choice, then click Download. Additionally, you have the choice to preserve your download preferences so that the following time you can easily and immediately begin downloading videos.
- Download Top notch Premium YouTube
- In order to download videos without a YouTube Premium subscription, HD video support is lost, so 360P is the highest resolution available.
2. TubeMate: Android app for YouTube Video Download
TubeMate is a different well-liked approach for downloading YouTube videos on Android, but there is a price. It is what? The TubeMate software cannot be downloaded via the Google Play Store because Google does not permit downloading YouTube videos from unapproved sources. On the other hand, you can use the following URL to sideload the software onto your Android device.
Quick disclaimer: If something goes wrong with your Android smartphone, neither TechPP nor I am responsible. Use the app at your own peril, then. Additionally, we do not advise utilising such tools; instead, Android users should always utilise YouTube Premium to download videos.
Now that that is out of the way, let’s look at how to use TubeMate on Android to download YouTube videos.
How to Use TubeMate to Download YouTube Videos on Android
- Utilize this link to download and install TubeMate on your Android device.
- Open the application and give it the required rights.
You will be welcomed by the well-known YouTube screen after application launch.
- The YouTube video you want to download to your Android smartphone can be seen and played here.
- In the top-right area of the screen, hit the green download icon to continue. Then, a brand-new pop-up window containing a ton of options will emerge.
- Download YouTube videos with TubeMate
- The YouTube video will begin downloading to your Android device after you choose your preferred video quality in the pop-up window. You also have the choice to download just the audio of the video, unlike YouTube Premium. If you only want to download the MP3 version of the music from a specific video, for example, this can be quite useful.
video calibre of Tubemate
3. Vidiget: YouTube videos download on Android using your browser
You can try Vidiget if you want to get videos on Android but do not want to sideload APKs from untrusted sources or pay for a paid subscription.
You can download YouTube videos with Vidiget by simply using your preferred Android browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox. The website is also not overly difficult to use. Simply copy and paste the YouTube video’s URL at the provided link to download it. Then, to download the video to your Android smartphone, adhere to the on-screen directions.
Android Vidiget youtube video download Reminder:
Just a brief reminder that utilising YouTube Premium to download YouTube videos for Android is advised.
YouTube Video Download Made Easy on Android
With the help of the strategies we’ve provided in this post, you can effectively download well-known Android videos and view them offline. Do you wish to discover more about YouTube’s secret features? Yes? To find out more, go on this link.
If this information was useful to you and you were able to download YouTube videos onto your Android device, please let us know in the comments.
FAQs on Android YouTube Video Downloaders
How do I use NewPipe to download YouTube videos on an Android device?
You can use NewPipe, an open-source project with a background download option, in addition to the strategies we’ve discussed in this article. A free YouTube client called NewPipe contains a few hidden features. We have already created a comprehensive post about NewPipe if you want to learn more about all of them.
Let’s look at how to use NewPipe on Android to download YouTube videos now:Utilize the following link to download and install NewPipe on your Android device.
Search for the YouTube video you wish to download in the app by opening it.
Play the YouTube video and select “Download” from the menu that appears below the playback screen.
There will be a new pop-up window. Here, select the video resolution of your choice, then click Download once more.
video resolution newpipe
Where are the videos that are downloaded saved? Can I give my friends access to the downloaded videos?
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
How can I download YouTube videos on an Android smartphone using Google Chrome?
Which Android app is the best for downloading YouTube videos?
How do I use an app to download YouTube videos to my Android?
Without an app, how can I download YouTube videos to my Android device?
When downloading YouTube videos on an Android device, what should you avoid?
How can a Chromebook download a YouTube video?
How can I download only music from YouTube?
How can I get free YouTube video downloads on my Android device?